Friday, April 02, 2010

With Eyes Sparkling, Cheeks Glowing and Blood Pressure Rising . . .

Just a little something that I wrote yesterday. It's not exactly a poem, but it's not exactly a rant. And no. It is not an April Fool's joke. Just incase you think so, from the words below. Simply something that I was 'inspired' to write, one could say.

Your eyes show me your emotions so clearly
Your voice fails to betray the emotions of your heart
I wanted to hug you. I wanted to hold you hand.
I wanted to tell you that things will be okay.
.. that I'm there for you.
i wanted to see you smile..
Is it that bad? Is it that weird..
that I really wanted to tell you that I'm there with you no matter what?
You say there might not be another one for you out there
and that your expectations are too high..
I wish you could have trusted my judgement about her
You wouldn't have had to suffer so much..
that when I see you in pain that it hurts me.
There was a prick inside of me after you admitted the truth to me..
I felt really happy about your confession but my heart went out to you..
I hope it returned.
I really do.
I really can't afford this.
I can't afford to get screwed.

4 comments:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Who? :[
I hope his/her pain goes away soon. You're a good friend. ^_^ <3

The Renegade Gypsy said...

Agree with everything that duckling said

Anonymous said...

heyyyyy richa, are u indirectly meaning me??? coz i'm curious....if it was abt me, thanks and i hope ur heart returns back to u ....lolz!!! that was a gr8 inspiring poem....and i relli loved it!!! even if it dint imply anything.......lolz!!!

Anonymous said...

you have an awesome blog
keep it going! its great source of inspiration
thanks for sharing as always darling!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com