Monday, June 11, 2012

Sinking at a location that lacks lifeguards

Yet again my heart feels restless but for a very strange, selfish reason. I know the reason and I know the cause but so far I have no solutions on hand. Honestly I'm not the type of person who could be a loner. Scratch that. If I had a choice, I'd never want to be cooped up in solitude. It's not because solitude brings about anti-socialness but rather, in my case, it's something that can drive me to the brink of madness or depression. Some claim the statement to be an over exaggeration but that's the hard core truth right there. Probably the most truthful I've been to myself the whole month. Thinking abt the past is a common cause in making individuals feel down, however, in my case the present could lead me to turning insane- it's like realizing all over again that you're a rabbit stuck in a hole that's too deep to jump out of and no matter what all your efforts are futile and you're trapped. The worse thing? I can hardly do anything about it because almost everything is out of my control. I hardly believe in ‘destiny,’ ‘fate’ and things of the sort, so when I find situations lay out in front of me of which I’m in no control over- where I can’t pick my own options, my brain starts becoming quite frenetic and irritated. I try and find an escape- I honestly do, but I feel like I’m running out of options now and one of the main things which I was clinging onto in this place are disappearing, making me feel all the worse. I haven’t given up yet, and I’m hoping never to, but for now I have to come up with some conclusions which I shall put into action and hopefully they'll work .And I really do before I revert into someone I can’t change back from.

No comments: