Saturday, May 03, 2008

And yet again . .

It's quite sad when I think about the whole exam issue because I, for one, do want to study and score good marks. The only problem is that I can't get myself to study. Even if I do get myself to study, I still cannot answer the questions. I know the topic fully, but when it comes to the questions, I am stumped. It's rather frustrating. I think it's because of my lack of being able to 'think out of the box' and not being able to apply what I've learned. What can I do though? I cannot just change my nature so quickly.
Honestly, I can't believe this semester has passed by so quickly. It seems like just days ago we were having the class party for first semester to end. Because my mind refuses to fully accept that I have to move on and that this year is over, I can't push myself to study. Yes, it's strange, I know, but I just can't help it. I've tried almost everything and it just doesn't work.
Oh and did I mention that I am now officially addicted to roleplaying? I'm not joking at all. Half of you, lot probably don't even know what this is, but that isn't a problem as it isn't important to know at the moment. The thrill and the way you have to spread your imagination- it's fabulous! Granted, there are downsides to it since it utilizes a lot of one's time and when people decide to sudden leave you even though the story is going great, it gets irritating, but still. When roleplaying, you have to make sure that the story flows well and none of the characters get left out and to make sure it doesn't get boring, you must continue adding twists. Ah, yes, it's wonderful. I dislike two things though. One, the introduction. It simply takes too long and I find it too troublesome. Then again, it's required, so I suppose it can't be helped. Second, I really dislike the too 'advanced' people. They're merely irritating and think too highly of themselves. It's true!
Indeed this was quite a random post without one particular topic, but I still hope you enjoyed reading my thoughts.

2 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Hello "sugar"
LMBO! :P
Naina got me high again
Btw, she's Jazzer from now, since she was humming these jazz tunes while holding.
So anwayyy, I liked reading your post, as usual. It's great to know any bit of your mind. It's like, I'm Edward, and you're Bella. I can't read your thoughts. *sigh* -daydreams- Edward personifies love.
Yeah so um, a little side-tracked here. Hehe.
Well you know, you just have to learn to acquire persistence. Start with simple, small things, for example, when waiting for someone to get off the net, try to be very patient. Tell yourself, that NO..i WILL wait, i CAN wait. take it minute by minute..try to control..that's how it worked for me..I hope you understood what I was trying to convey, very futilely might I add? :)
<3

Floo said...

So...where do you do this RPGing?