Sunday, September 06, 2009

►I'll Stick Around And See How Bad It Gets; I'll Settle Down And Deal With Old Regrets◄

She stared at the paper, emotions and events swirling through her mind. There was nothing except silence pulsing throughout the house and she broke it with fingers vigorously pressing at the keyboard. None of it was supposed to occur, but it couldn’t be stopped. They had said that it was to be deserved, but why was the world so cruel?

So at 3:44 in the morning, what I decided to do was write a blog entry. I was craving for comments, really, since they make my day but I found that there’s no point to care anymore if people don’t bother commenting. It’s really their decision and I have no right to force others or push it upon them. Along with a blog entry, I also decided to write a poem (or rather, just a gist of my thoughts) of which you’ll be reading below.

Each scar tells a story,
one of failure or of glory.
From the outside, with time, they’ll heal
But deep inside, I can still feel.
Different they are for each and every person
Prod if you may, but they’ll only worsen
Trying to be in this world good and clean
Corruption started young- at the age of thirteen.
No choice, we had, but to go through it all.
So why is it only tears that I recall?

So school is starting soon. I thought I was completely prepared for it. Mentally and emotionally, but I’m not. My resolve is breaking down. It’s starting to really break down and I don’t want it to be that way. I want to have all of it back. I want to bring myself out of that world and put myself where I really am supposed to be. I don’t want to continue to delude myself into believing all these other things. Things that should come true, but never will. I need to focus and I need to just stay there. I need to think and I need to stop. I need to just get it all out. But they’re all fake. There’s no point even really. They’re all stuck in their own little world; who has time to take care of other people’s woes and worries? If only.. If only. So close, yet so far. But as days pass by, it continues to go even more far. And now.. It seems to be almost out of my reach.

2 comments:

TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

I LOOOOOOVE the new blog. Stick it to. Simple, chic, sleek.

Ahywho--hey hey what's this all about? You know I'm your most faithful reader/stalker :P
=D
And you are mine too <3 <3
Freak I love reading your entries, post more -probes-
DUUUUUUUDE!
I miss you. And I LVOE that poem, I got to read it first -boos others-
So so..I CARE >.>
WUT IS THIS??!?!? >.< I AM ANGRY AND UPSET AND OFFICIALLY WONDERING WHY THE HECK YOU DONT BOMBARD ME WITH RANTS WHEN THAT IS YORU RIGHT >.>
And my resolve is phayling too! You hear that? PHAYLING! With P!
Ugh.

rabia said...

All this because of schoool
WHAT SCHOOL R U GOING 2!!!!!!!!!
ANd i luvre ur blog...
DOnt really know how to comment thats all..:P:P
Dude whats phayling......