Monday, June 16, 2008

Smile for the camera..!

You know how they say 'a penny for your thoughts'? Well, I personally believe that, at the moment, my thoughts are worth more than a dime-not that I'm trying to be smug or arrogant of course. In the shower[yes, you heard me- the shower] I was pondering about life and it struck me that I hadn't ever explained my point of view when it came to this 'lovely' emotion called love. No need to moan yet as I am not planning to ramble about my entire life and waste your time. I'll just type vaguely, without touching any details, and see how it goes.

I'm one of those rare people that you'd meet- the one who doesn't believe in this 'emotion' called love. You heard me right- I believe that love does not even exist. It's quite ironic, isn't it-especially when you think about my personality because I seem like the one whose world would revolve around love, but no. I think I've gotten in touch with reality too soon and I'm ready to face the facts. I'm not one of those girls who'd be gazing out the window at night hoping that some day I'd fall in love with some prince and he'd come to rescue me. No siree. I'm not that stupid. Although it does seem like a nice though- doesn't it? Escaping from such a cruel, harsh reality, but that isn't important at the moment.

-pushes the pause button- Now hold up a minute. Before you people start pouncing on me, hear me out- loud and clear, okay? When I said 'love,' I mean certain kinds of love as I've come to know that there are many. Even love between siblings and family- I don't believe that they exist as well for the most part, but I'll expand on this thought later on in the future.

Alright, alright! So I admit it, I decided to procrastinate this post quite a bit and, well, let's just say that it didn't work out too well in the end. Basically, what actually happened is that I became bored of this over rated, pointless topic, so it ceased to exist in my blog. That was, until a certain reader of mine insisted that I post it back up for others to read. Yes, that's the part where I roll my eyes.

Yes, yes. You all must be utterly disappointed in me because I failed to complete an entire post, but I've decided to try to do something I've never tried before: write one entry per day before the first of July. Why the first of July? Well, there's various reasons to that and I refuse to share them here. I, of course, shall try my hardest to fulfill my goal because I'm quite determined to do it. On the contrary, I'm quite clueless on what topics I shall write. It's no problem, though, as I shall figure that out sooner or later.

And as I come to the end of this post, there are two things that I would like to say. Firstly, everyone and anyone is free to ask me any questions about any of my opinions and thoughts. Secondly, I truly will try and update this blog more often. I must thank you all once again for putting up with the nonsense I post on this website as I go hit the hay after being awake for 33 hours straight. [You heard that folks, 33 hours straight and that is no joke]

No comments: