Wednesday, November 12, 2008

It definetely wouldn't be a secret anymore if it was told.

So I was tagged by Arfoosh and I shall do what it requires:

-The Rules are:[copied and pasted!]
~ Link to the Blogger who tagged you.
~ In your blog, post The Rules and...
~ Six quirky but unspectacular factoids about yourself
~ Tag six other bloggers by linking to them
~ Go to each person's blog, and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

~ Let me know you've done this tagged post too!

----> Putting eyeliner is an extremely hard task for and on me because I keep twitching due to the fact that I feel like the person is on the verge of poking in my eye. Neither can I put eyeliner on myself. I suppose we weren't meant to be.
----> If and when I'm addicted to the song, I'll constantly listen to that only song so that I can get it out of my system. That or sometimes I just try to listen to other songs so I can get that song out of my head.

----> I love going to shops and trying on differerent outfits and taking random pictures. And at times, I prefer winbow shopping to actual shopping. Ands I love going to stores/shops/ places with people, but almost never by myself.

----> I usually understand most things or people, so when I don't, it frustrates me to no end and I must figure them/it out no matter what. For example, a Maths problem that I should know, I will keep trying to solve it until I figure it out. Or a person that is interesting whose thoughts or feelings/emotions I can't figure out.

----> My dreams and/or nightmares are so realistic most of the time that sometimes I can't tell them apart from reality and can't get myself to wake up from them and it takes a person quite a lot of energy to wake me up then.

----> I have a birthmark on the back of my left hand and I'm proud of it because it's a unique feature that separates me from the next person. There's a story behind this actually.

Only after I finished this list, I got 2 more of these facts in my head, but as it doesn't require anymore, I'll spare you guys.

I tag:-
Ruby, Nainou, Mari, Arfoosh and whoever else feels like doing this

No comments: